Mrs. Reimer, English teacher
Mrs. Reimer, English teacher
Valerie Menard

Education Tips from Teachers

Some students may have a challenging time succeeding in school. Whether they do not know how to pass a class, or how to progress in their academic career, teachers can always be a source to go to if a student needs help. There are a couple of teachers at Warhill High School that have some advice for students.

Mrs. Reimer, an English teacher at WHS said “To pass any class, you need to complete your work on time when you are given time to do it.” Turning in assignments can reduce stress and give you time to focus on any other activities you have. Reimer continued, “You can also talk to your teachers about how to improve your grades.” Another piece of advice that can help students succeed is communicating with teachers. Mr. Gulick, a biology teacher at WHS, said, “Education is a contact sport.” According to Gulick, it is important not only to talk to educators but to physically connect with them by talking to them in person, not just by email. Students should understand that teachers are there to help them and to give them important advice to succeed in class. Mrs. Falls, a math teacher at WHS, said, “Try and stay on top of assignments and do not wait until the last moment to turn in assignments.” Being late on assignments can make a student fall behind and cause stress while getting caught up with everything.

It is important to make sure that students understand that teachers will help them, but students need to communicate their needs or else their grades could suffer. Falls said, “Teachers do not want their students to fail.” Communication and being productive are keys to succeeding in school.